- Steps to Register for UTMBU
- 1. Once registration opens the scout, parent or scoutmaster should up to make an account here.
- 2. After creating your account you will be prompted to list whether you are a Scout, Scoutmaster or Parent. The page will then redirect you to edit your profile so you can list your associated troop and rank.
- 3. On this same edit profile page, each participant's parent/guardian must agree to our Waiver and Liability Form by checking the box under rank. Each participant must agree to our Waiver and Liability Form. This must be done in order for the scouts to participate at MBU.
- 4. You can pay for your courses through the registration site using PayPal, check or cash to the following address:
- Merit Badge University
Alpha Phi Omega
P.0. Box 8237
Austin, TX 78712-8237
- 5. Once registration is closed and the payment deadline has passed, we will drop any unpaid scouts and open Add/Drop to allow registered and paid scouts to add any classes that may have become available.
- 6. We do NOT offer walk-up registration on the day of Merit Badge University.
- Two hour classes are $7.50, four hour classes are $15.
- The fee for the Tenderfoot Program is $30 a Scout.
- CHECKS MUST BE MADE OUT TO APO.
- CHECKS MADE OUT TO MBU OR MERIT BADGE UNIVERSITY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If you delete a class you will not receive a refund.
- If you add more classes, you are expected to pay.
- There will be no schedule changes on the day of MBU.